- explain what information we collect from you and how we collect it;
- explain how we use that information and our legal basis for doing so; and
- inform you of your rights and choices regarding this information.
Ilmassive.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We are committed to delivering the best experience when you use the Ilmassive.com platform, however you access it (via the URL www.Ilmassive.com and related URLs, via a mobile device, and other connected speakers, the Ilmassive.com widgets, Widget API and all other current and future services) (the “Ilmassive.com Platform”).
ILLMASSIVE.COM ORLANDO, FLA USA
Children under the age of 16 are not eligible to use the Ilmassive.com Platform. If you are aged under 16, you must not attempt to register with Ilmassive.com or submit any personal information to us.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person who is under the age of 16 or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 16, we will delete this information immediately. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please email us at
2 Information we collect and receive
There are broadly two categories of information we collect, being:
- information that we must use in order for you to use the Ilmassive.com Platform; and
- information that you can choose to supply which we will use to improve your experience on the Ilmassive.com Platform.
In order for you to use the Ilmassive.com Platform, we must collect the following information. If you choose not to provide this information, you will not be able to fully utilize certain functions of the Ilmassive.com Platform.
2.1 Registration Data
In order to use certain features of the Ilmassive.com Platform, you will need to register an account. When registering you will be asked to provide an email address and create a display name and password. Please note that if you choose an username that includes or reveals your name or any other personal information, this will be publicly available on the Ilmassive.com Platform. If you connect to the Ilmassive.com Platform using credentials from a third-party application, website or service such as Facebook, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, being your Facebook User ID.
2.2 Ongoing Usage Data
When you use the Ilmassive.com Platform, we collect a variety of information relating to your ongoing user activity, including:
- How you use the Ilmassive.com Platform: the audio content you listen to or upload, how long you listen to it, who you follow and who follows you, your sharing activity, including reposts, comments and favorites. This information is made publicly available to other users of the Ilmassive.com Platform;
- Technical data: the Internet Protocol (IP) of your computer, the types of device you are using to access the Ilmassive.com Platform, the operating system and/or the software you are using to access the Ilmassive.com Platform; and
- Location information: we keep track of the domains from which you visit the Ilmassive.com Platform (but we cannot see a zip code or postal code unless you choose to explicitly provide this information to us).
2.3 Payment Data
We will also collect some account details (such as the last 4 digits of your card number and the expiry date and your postal code).
If you choose to purchase audio or other goods or services by clicking on a the ecommerce section of our site provided on the Ilmassive.com Platform (for example, a link to www.amazon.com), such third party may collect your credit or debit card information (and other necessary financial information) for the purpose of completing a transaction. We may be provided with confirmation of your transactions with such third parties and, in some instances, such confirmation may include your personal information. Aside from such confirmations, the only information that we will collect from such third-party links is: (a) the aggregate number of Ilmassive.com users who utilized such third-party links; and (b) the number of purchases made by these generic users.
You can choose to supply us with the following information which we will use to improve your experience on the Ilmassive.com Platform.
2.4 Profile Data
Within your profile settings, you can choose to provide certain information, including a biography, country and city location, age and gender and a profile picture. Whether you choose to provide such information is entirely optional. If you do provide such information, this information may be made available to third parties in certain instances. .
Where you upload photographs or other content as part of your user profile, we will be entitled to use those photographs and content in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We discourage you from uploading photographs of friends or other people without their permission.
2.5 Connected Social Media Data
Within your profile settings, you can choose to connect to certain third-party applications, including Facebook and Twitter. In such instances, we will collect the following information:
3 How we use the information we collect and receive
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we will process the information for broadly two purposes, being: 1) to operate the Ilmassive.com Platform and any associated services securely; and 2/ to personalize and improve your experience on the Ilmassive.com Platform and any associated services. We store your data for as long as long as is necessary to continue providing a great continuous experience on the Ilmassive.com Platform or until requested otherwise by you.
3.1 Operating the Ilmassive.com Platform securely
- We will use your Registration Data to verify and identify you when you log into the Ilmassive.com Platform and to operate your Ilmassive.com account, preventing any unauthorized or illegal activity;
- We will use your Registration Data to identify any contributions you make to the platform, be that your uploads, listens or other activity on the Ilmassive.com Platform;
- We will use your Ongoing Usage Data to make the Ilmassive.com Platform as interactive as possible and provide other uploaders and listeners with insights about listening behavior on Ilmassive.com Platform. Note that certain Ongoing Usage Data relating to how you use the Ilmassive.com Platform will be made publicly available to others of the Ilmassive.com platform by default;
- In order so that we can comply with our legal obligations as a licensed provider of audio content, we will use your Registration Data, Ongoing Usage Data and Profile Data (if you choose to provide it) to report to rights holders as part of our licensing framework;
- We will use your Registration Data to respond to any comments or enquiries which you submit to us and to provide you with customer and technical support;
- If you purchase a service provided by us on the Ilmassive.com Platform, the information which is necessary to make payment will be collected and processed by the payment processor with which we work.
- We will use your age to enable age restrictions where appropriate;
In addition to any specific grounds stated above, it is necessary for us to process the above information in the manner described to ensure our legitimate interest of operating the Ilmassive.com Platform securely and for the performance of our contractual obligations with you (such as our Terms & Conditions).
3.2 Personalizing and improving your experience on the Ilmassive.com Platform
- We will use your Registration Data, Ongoing Usage Data, Profile Data, Connected Social Media Data to customize your experience on the Ilmassive.com Platform, such as providing tailored recommendations as to what user profiles to follow, suggesting certain audio content in your music feed and queuing up audio content to play “up next” after your chosen selection ends;
- We will use your Registration Data, Ongoing Usage Data, Profile Data and Connected Social Media Data to customize any communications (including emails, push notifications or in-app messages) we send to you about the Ilmassive.com Platform, including any changes to the Ilmassive.com Platform. Such communications will be consistent with any permissions you have communicated to us, which are accessible in the Notifications panel of your settings;
- We will use your Registration Data, Ongoing Usage Data, Profile Data and Connected Social Media Data to ensure that any advertising or promotions on the Ilmassive.com Platform (including for third party products and services) is relevant to you. We will never permit any third parties to contact you directly unsolicited, unless you have provided your express consent;
- We may make your Registration Data and aspects of your Ongoing Usage Data relating to how you use the Ilmassive.com Platform available to third party developers via our open application interface (the “API”) so that they develop services which are complementary to the Ilmassive.com Platform;
In addition to any specific grounds stated above, it is necessary for us to we process the above information in the manner described to ensure our legitimate interest of personalizing and improving your experience on the Ilmassive.com Platform, so that the service we are providing is always interesting to you.
We will also use data we collect to conduct aggregated and anonymized analysis of users’ listening behavior on the Ilmassive.com Platform.
4 Sharing information
Information which we collect and process may be shared by either you or us in certain circumstances.
4.1 Sharing by you
- Information made public by default: Ilmassive.com is about a community of like minder users. Therefore, certain information relating to your Registration Data, Ongoing Usage Data and Profile Data is always publicly available to ensure that the Ilmassive.com Platform is interactive as possible. Your username, profile picture, who you follow, who follows you, your sharing activity (including reposts, comments and favorites) are made publicly available by default. This information will automatically be accessible to others who view your Ilmassive.com profile. In the future, we may offer other interactive features which will make certain information publicly available;
4.2 Sharing by us
- Rights holders: Ilmassive.com is committed to ensuring that artists are rewarded for their work. Therefore, we are committed to licensing from relevant rights holders. As part of our licensing framework, we are required to share certain information with rights holders. Such rights holders will use this information to evaluate how the audio content they are licensing is performing. We will share information on an aggregated and anonymized basis that does not identify you directly;
- Commercial partners: Ilmassive.com works with a range of commercial partners across a number of business purposes, including brand partnerships. We may share certain information with these commercial partners on an aggregated and anonymized basis in order to provide insights as to the use of the Ilmassive.com Platform. We may also share certain information in order so they can contact you about services which you are interested in (such as redemption of prizes from Ilmassive.com competitions) and to which you have provided your express consent;
- Advertising: we share certain of your Ongoing Usage Data and Profile Data with advertising platforms on an aggregated and anonymized basis in order so that advertisements on the Ilmassive.com Platform are tailored and relevant to you;
- Service providers: we utilize a number of service providers to help us with a variety of important functions, including ensuring the security and operational functionality of the Ilmassive.com Platform. We share certain information with these service providers in order so that they can provide these services to us and so that we can perform our obligations with you. Some of these service providers may be located outside of the European Economic Area;
- Third party developers: Ilmassive.com encourages and fosters development of new services which help improve the Ilmassive.com community. Therefore, we allow third party developers via our API to use information that is public by default. This allows these developers to build parts of the Ilmassive.com Platform into their own offerings. Some of these third-party developers may be located outside of the European Economic Area;
- Compliance with laws: we may disclose information to any courts, law enforcement bodies or governmental authorities in order to comply with our legal obligations and respond to any claims asserted against us. We will only disclose information to the extent we are legally obligated to do so;
You can always report any suspected misuse of your personal information to us by emailing us at
5 Your preferences
You can change and customize the communications which you receive from us in your settings. We will ensure that any communications (being emails, push notifications or in-app messages) reflect your settings. However, as explained in section 4.1, certain information about your Ongoing Usage Data is made public by default.
6 Data transfers
We utilize appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses from the European Commission or a relevant supervisory authority, in order to ensure that any transfer of your personal data outside of the European Economic Area will be lawful and safe. Further information on these safeguards can be provided upon request by emailing us at
7 Your rights
Users located in certain countries, including the European Union, are afforded specific rights regarding their personal information. Subject to eligibility, users in the European Union have the following rights:
- Right to Access: you may request to confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data. If we are, you can request a copy of your personal data, which we provide free of charge in the initial instance. Further copies may incur a reasonable administrative fee;
- Right to Data Portability: the copy of your personal data we provide to you will be in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You shall be entitled to transmit this personal data to another entity;
- Right to Erasure: you may request the erasure of your personal data;
- Right to Object: you may object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data. If you are eligible to exercise this right, we will ensure that your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us, unless we are required to do so by law or there are overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the continuation of the processing;
- Right to Rectification: you may ask us to change or update your personal data, especially if it is inaccurate;
- Right to Restriction of Processing: you may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as if it is inaccurate or unlawfully held;
- Right to Withdraw Consent: where you have consented to the processing of your personal information by us, you may withdraw your consent at any time by modifying the relevant account settings or emailing us at
8 Cookies policy
8.1 Cookies explained
A cookie is a small file which may be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once the file is added, the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. There are “persistent” cookies, which stay on your device for a set period of time or until deleted, and “session” cookies, which expire once your web browser is closed.
There are also other similar technologies which help to identify your device when you return to an app or use a service, including pixel tags (transparent graphic images which indicate that a page or an email has been viewed) and mobile device identifiers.
We also integrate Software Development Kits, which is code that third party developers need to include to ensure the functionality of their services with the Ilmassive.com d Platform.
- Targeting / Advertising: we use certain third-party marketing service providers, including (i) Facebook Audience Network; and (ii) Google DoubleClick for Publishers to improve your experience of online advertising. We will provide such third-party marketing service providers with details of your Cookies to ensure that only advertisements (both relating to Ilmassive.com and otherwise) that are relevant to you will be provided to you on the Ilmassive.com Platform.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, including a security breach protocol. However, no security measures can ever be completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee that these measures will stop any users try to get around the privacy or security settings on the Ilmassive.com Platform through unforeseen and/or illegal means.
In the event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised or could be at risk, we will seek to notify you as promptly as possible. If we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail.
You should never disclose your account password to anyone else.
10 Third-party links
12 Contact us